Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long does it take to qualify for a property?
Usually 24 to 48 hours depending on how long it takes for us to receive your third
2. Does my credit have to be perfect?
No. Perfect credit is not something you find too often these days, so we analyze all
applications based on each person's individual situation. Just make sure to give us
all the information
3. How much income do I need to qualify?
Typically, we look for three times the monthly rental amount. We understand that
each person's situation is slightly different especially if your on a subsidized
program like Section 8. So we have to analyze your complete application before
we can come to a decision.
4. I have dog, is that a problem?
Pets are negotiable with an additional deposit. All pets must have good
verifications from past landlords.
5. What kind of pet can I have?
Pets under 15 pounds are negotiable with an additional deposit and a renters
insurance policy that includes your pet.
6. I have a water bed, is that okay?
We do not allow water beds.
7. I own three cars, is that a problem?
All vehicles have to be registered and in good working order.
We do not allow storage of non-operational vehicles.
8. I play a musical instrument that I practice at home every night, is that okay?
As long as you are not a nuisance to your neighbors and you comply with local city
9. Do you charge a deposit? If so, how much?
Yes. The deposit starts out the same as the rental amount for each property.
Example: If rent is $1,000 the security deposit starts out at $1,000.
10. Do you charge for your application processing? If so, how much?
Yes. The application fee is $28.00 for each person 18 years and older that will live
in the home.
11. How many people can live with me?
Only the people who are approved to live in the unit.
12. Do you accept Section 8?
Almost all of our properties are approved for Section 8 Housing.
13. What utilities am I responsible for?
You are responsible for all utilities on the property including, but not limited to,
electric, gas, water and trash.
14. Do you pay for the gardener?
Although we can recommend a gardener, all landscaping on the property is the
responsibility of the tenant.
15. Do I have to have renters insurance?
16. Can I rent out a room to a friend?
No. Subleasing is not allowed. If you would like someone to move in with you,
they need to fill an application out just like you did. Once approved they will be
allowed to live with you.
17. Can I rent out my garage as storage to someone?
No. Subleasing of any portion of the property is not allowed.
18. How long is your rental agreement?
Our minimum term is one year.
19. When do I get my deposit back?
Once you have turned in your keys and have vacated the home we will complete a
joint walk through inspection of the property. You will receive your deposit within
21 business days. (The property should be in the same condition as when you
moved in, of course allowing for normal wear and tear.)